Saturday, February 7, 2009

Secret Life Of Swingers

There's a growing trend amongst married couples; the swinging lifestyle. Swingers are couples who exchange partners and engage in sexual activity. The couples don't consider it cheating since it's done together and there are no emotional attachments. This phenomenon has grown so much that it's featured on HBO's "Real Sex" and even "The Tyra Banks Show". There are thousands of groups dedicated to this lifestyle and many people think it helps their marriage. Well I've never been one to pass judgement on any one's lifestyle so I'm not gonna knock it. If they enjoy it and have a happy and healthy marriage then hey more power to them...

2 comments:

  1. 0MG .. The thought of my boyfriend or even husband engaging in sexual activity with someone else is horrendous .. I don't think I could deal with it .. Kudos to couples who 'swing' and still have a healthy marriage/relationship

    ReplyDelete
  2. I find that quite crazy, even though they are agreeing to that, I believe when you get married you are only suppose to be with one person and that person only for the rest of your life. I take marriage as a serious thing, that's crazy that people that are "married" are out there doing such things.

    ReplyDelete