Tuesday, February 3, 2009

How Many Sex Partners Is Too Much???

We all know about the infamous double standard. It's ok for men to have multiple sex partners, They're considered ladies men and it's looked at positively, but if women do the same they're considered whores and sluts. The universal number for women seems to be 3, not that it's the truth it's just what every woman seems to say when asked how many partners she's had (c'mon fellas how many females told u that number???) Personally i don't give two shits about the double standard, I fuck whoever I wanna fuck and if you don't like it KICK ROCKS... What's my majic number? Well that really isn't your business, just know it isn't that high and I have a clean bill of health after all that really is the most important part...

3 comments:

  1. such a major issue..i dont where to begin about this,but wat i can say is,its not the amount of partners she's had, its bad when u hear about it all over the streets !! her age also makes a difference !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you can't remember all your sex partners then you've had too many .. Basically if you cant name your sex partners on your ten fingers You've had too many .. I think people forget the objective of sex .. I'm not over the top religious .. I'm just really, really preserved kinda .. But If you bring it back to the olden days [lol] .. Sex only went down between 2 people who were married .. People abuse the concept of sex .. Sex is an activity that should be shared between 2 people who are in love .. Not just 'cause you're horny ..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel what a person do is their busy, and what or who your doing shouldn't be out there on the streets where people are saying. "Oh you did her, werd? me too". You shouldn't be running around sleeping with people you just met and stuff like that. Everyone as their own view on these kind of things..and if I was to go on about this topic it would be too much to say.

    ReplyDelete