Friday, February 13, 2009

Bisexuality

For some reason it's becoming the hot new trend. Not amongst men but women. It's being broadcasting on tv with shows like "A Shot At Love" with Tila Tequila, and "A Double Shot At Love" both on MTV. The women are looking for love whether it be with a man or woman claiming to have no preference. Everyday women are now hooking up with other women ranging from kissing to full on relationships. Some women just do it for experimental purposes and others are simply fed up with men and find solace in other women. And there are some women who do it to please men. It can be as innocent as making out with another female at a club or engaging in a menage a trois to please their boyfriends or husbands. There are some men out there that consider themselves bisexual but society just see's them as flat out gay. I can't even lie I can't be with a man who's been with another man i'll always think he's gay. For some reason it's just more acceptable for women and considered sexy. But the question still remains; Does bisexuality really exist? Is it really possible for some one to love both sexes? The question seems simple but really think about it....

2 comments:

  1. You either like one or the other .. I think that being bi is just a confusion amongst people who dont know their preference ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the fact that you brought this up because just the other day I was talking about this. I would NEVER ever be with a man thats been with another man. To me its flat out just gay, I have no problems with gay people, but I just hate the fact that a guy is with a women and a man. SMH. And then women who are bi..I really dont care about that because I aint dating no women, they can do whatever they please...I just hate the fact about a man that wants to be with a women and man, they need to chose just one. And for bi girls they should just be lesbians..more guys will be aviable :)

    ReplyDelete